5 Techniques to help with Automation in ServiceM8
Here are a couple of techniques perhaps you could consider to improve your communication with customers. Automations is a passive way to do just that. There are five (5) types of automations you can set to save time on admin tasks, improve customer service and generate more work, automatically:
- Booking Reminders: for preventing ‘no shows’ on arrival which cost you time & money. Help article here.
- Quote Follow-Ups: to help convert more quotes into confirmed work. Help article here.
- Payment Reminders: to request payment of overdue invoices. Help article here.
- Badge Follow-Ups: to follow up with clients a set time after job completion, like to request feedback or enquire if they need anything else. Help article here.
- Form Follow-Ups: an internal business automation where specific Form responses will trigger a message to arrive in your ServiceM8 Inbox. Help article here.
Or simply watch this video to learn more. Alternatively, give me a call and I can assist with the setup and instructions for your Business.