- Beginners MYOB Training
- Intermediate MYOB Training
- Advanced MYOB Training
Type and location of MYOB Training
Traditional Face to Face
Face to Face at either your location or our training location. This can be done for an individual student or a group of students. The group session is at the same hourly rate, spread over more participants.
Screen sharing is another online training solution for our MYOB training. A trainer with a connection to your computer is able to walk or guide the student through specific steps as they work. The instructor and student can communicate with each other, usually via voice over IP or telephone.
Main advantages of our training over conventional classroom training.
- We only cover the areas you require
- Training can be conducted at your premises
- We can train clients on their own MYOB business file at their premises
- We offer back up support
- Practical tips on how to use MYOB
- Gain the skills for your next MYOB employment opportunity
- Trainer with 20 years of using and teaching MYOB
Our training Credentials
Elizabeth is a MYOB Trainer and is a certified MYOB Consultant who has over two decades of experience training and working with Small Businesses to help them set up, install and operate their MYOB accounting package. She has also published MYOB training material and she is the only accredited MYOB author for www.lynda.com from Australia. As well as a Certified trainer and she has been training MYOB in classrooms and one on one over this time period.