MYOB Training Course
Beginners MYOB Training
- Looking to get started with MYOB
- Navigate within MYOB Accounting
- Create a new Data File for your business
- Setting up Tax Codes
- Setting up a list of Accounts (a Chart of Accounts)
- Create information cards for Customer, Supplier & Employee records
- Setting up Inventory & Service Items
- Enter Sales & Process customer payments
- Create Adjustment notes for Sales & Purchase returns
- Enter Purchases & record supplier payments
- Spend money & make deposits
- Create & record direct debit & recurring payments
- Prepare bank deposits
- Complete a bank reconciliation
Intermediate MYOB Training
More specific areas to be covered
- Setting up and populating the company inventory in MYOB.
- Carrying out a stock count and recording and reporting on the results.
- Setting up purchase and sales invoices for use with the inventory.
- How to process discounts and sales, and how to manage the changes in inventory levels.
- Placing and fulfilling backorders where stock levels cannot cope with demand.
- Using MYOB for manual and automatic building of items.
- Adjusting inventory, and reporting on price lists.
- Using MYOB to manage jobs for service-oriented businesses.
- Managing internal processes using the contact logs and to do list functions.
- Understanding the Business Activity Statement (BAS) and the processes involved in creating and producing one.
- Intermediate report creation techniques.
- Customising MYOB forms to capture and display the accounting information your business needs.
Advanced MYOB Training
- Very high level of knowledge and covers high end topics